Here's one last one in my "Rabbit in the Moonlight" series. This is the piece where I worked hard enough with trying to communicate with the AI that I felt like I had entered the realm of art direction. I see a collaboration happening here. I have an idea. The AI gives me its version of what that might be. It wasn't right but it included an element I had not asked for that I liked quite a bit. So I asked specifically for that element to be included and then tried to guess at how to get the look the way I wanted it. This is a combination of folk art and Art Deco styling with a little Pixar-like lighting effects that the AI added on its own. I replaced the moon and shifted the color but pretty much left the rest as is.